Welcome to the PHLN Forum! Start Here πŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Population Health Learning Network Forum!

Thanks for being a part of our community! Use this forum to ask for help or advice from peers, coaches and faculty, and participate in discussions around challenges or successes you have experienced related to your population health efforts. Find out more about what others are doing at their organizations and get ideas you can adapt for your own organization. Get to know your fellow PHLN participants and be inspired!

To get started, complete these tasks!

1. Start searching and reading posts that you find interesting.
  2. Check out our Getting Started Guide and watch the Forum Tutorial!
  3. Introduce yourself here and share what you’re hoping to get out of the Forum. Make sure your username includes your first name and organization, so others can find you easily (e.g., diana_cci)!
  4. If you have a question, post in Forum Support & Feedback.
2 Likes

Hello, I’m Kendra. I run all things communications at CCI.

Who else has joined this forum? Please introduce yourself!

Hi, I’m Meaghan, a program coordinator for PHLN!

1 Like

Hi! I’m Diana. I’m a program coordinator for the ROOTS, Innovation Lab, Catalyst and PHLN!

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Angela, another CCI Program Coordinator. I work on Technology Hub, PHASE, the Resilient Beginnings Collaborative, and Telehealth!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Bridget!

I’m an Administrative Assistant at CCI. I also support SNIN as a Program Coordinator!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Jaclyn.

CCI’s Event and Program Coordinator.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Laura! I’m a program manager at CCI. Working on Technology Hub, Catalyst, Innovation Lab: Whole Health, and Safety Net Innovation Network…

3 Likes

Hello everyone!
I’m Jonathan.
I’m the Population Health Coordinator at Venice Family Clinic. Excited to join this forum!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!
I’m Lety Cazares, I’m a Regional Manager for La Clinica De La Raza in Contra Costa County

2 Likes

Hello, Gabriel Lopez here…

I am the Senior Manager of Health Information Systems for the Los Angeles LGBT Center in Hollywood, CA.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m Justin Wu, Associate Medical Director at the Ravenswood Family Health Center in East Palo Alto, CA. Great to be here!

3 Likes

hi there, I’m Tammy Fisher, Sr. Director at CCI. Excited to be connecting with you!

2 Likes

Welcome, all. I am Carolyn Shepherd and I am working with CCI as a coach and partner. I am excited to get to know all of you and the great work you are doing.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Alexis Wielunski, and I’m a program manager at CCI. I work on the PHASE program, which is another population health program focusing on cardiovascular disease risk reduction, specifically. I’m very interested to see what everyone is posting here!

2 Likes

Hi! I am Michael Rothman, new Executive Director at CCI. I am very excited to join this group, and to learn along with you.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Juliane Tomlin, Senior Manager for Practice Transformation at CCI. I work on our Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative, as well as the Delta Center initiative (working with state-level primary care and behavioral health associations to integrate care delivery and prepare to thrive in a Value-Based Care/Payment environment). I am currently leading strategies around Patient Family Engagement and Leadership :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Evan Priestley, Director of the Health Promotion and Wellness Department at CommuniCare Health Centers in Yolo County (@evanp).

3 Likes

I love seeing all the new users here! Don’t forget to introduce yourself and share what you’re hoping to get out of the Forum!

Tagging the new folks so they can join the discussion: @johno @joel.hornberger @kathleens @MichelleG_SRCH @Myrna @boris @Denise_PHLN-Coach @gheredia @Linda_OpenDoorCHC @lbuada @nconzoner @leslie.kearney @charleneh @sarahmi @rtanglao

Also, please remember to use the following format for your username: FirstName_Organization Name (eg, diana_CCI), so we can easily tag you!