We’ve released the tentative agenda for the January 16-17 convening in Los Angeles, including information on the venue and how to register.
We’re excited to have the following organizations & individuals present & share:
- Petaluma Health Center: “Assessing & Addressing Social Needs” AND “Leveraging & Optimizing Teams”
- Cherokee Health Systems: “Identifying Complex Patients; Using Data to Design Care Strategies” AND “Leveraging and Optimizing Teams”
- La Clinica: “Strategies for Reaching & Engaging Assigned Patients that Haven’t Established Care” AND “How Practice Managers use Financial Information and Data to Make Decisions”
- CHCS: “Capabilities Needed for Value-Based Care”
- Dr. Lori Raney: “Considerations for Deepening & Strengthening Integrated Behavioral Health”
As we’re conducting our planning calls, we’d love your feedback about:
- What questions do you have for these organizations & presenters?
- What challenges are you hoping they address?
- What are you excited about to hear from them?