Lessons Learned - Medical Scribes & Group Visits

CCI’s Spreading Solutions That Work program supports the implementation and spread of alternative visits and/or technologies that help health centers improve the way they provide care to their patients. We’ve highlighted the journey of some of these health centers and summarized their top takeaways:

Across all of these experiences, I keep seeing that investment in training providers and staff up-front is one of the keys to setting your health center up for success. It requires thoughtful planning and resources, but the impact can be huge!

1 Like

@Jenny_CCI I agree with your thoughts on investing in training providers and staff. What I also took away from our current 2018 Spreading Solutions That Work program is that there isn’t a need to reinvent the wheel on processes and procedures. If teams/organizations reach out to CCI forged connections (either in a program cohort or on this forum) you can solicit tips, advice, work on those who have already or are currently tackling the same issues. No need to struggle through it alone!

1 Like